
So, we were at Mom's today and ate supper there.....Mom's watching Draven, too and after supper....Grandpa turned the stations and found Cars, one of Draven's FAVORITE movies!!!
Well, he curled up with Grandpa in his chair and lil Miss Ryanne shortly followed...probably a bit of jealousy there ;)
I notice the time and start picking up toys and getting things ready to come home to wake Danny up cause he has to work tonight....OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! When it came to getting her shoes and coat on...you would have thought I'd hurt her :( She was sooooooo wanting to stay and watch Cars with them....in Gramp's chair but we HAD to leave! It was totally heartbreaking listening to her CRY like she was....and she cried until we were about 1/2 way home...bless her sweet lil heart!!!
If I hadn't had to get Danny up from sleeping, I'd have stayed and let her enjoy that time with Grandpa, cause I think Gramps liked it too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment